Are you thinking of renting out your property?
When it comes to letting your property you want reassurance that your investment is in safe hands. We offer a complete, cost-effective property management service for landlords and as specialists we manage property effectively and efficiently, ensuring smooth running tenancies and compliance with the various landlord/tenants laws.
With our fees we charge an amount more commensurate with the work involved and put every effort to let all the properties on our books. Keeping you updated throughout the process. So compare us with other agents. Fair fees without comprising our service to you. Your property will appear on the major property portals and other advertising media. 'The Lettings Specialists'
FEES (Sole Agency Only)
Let Only : £350.00 (+ vat). Payment due on signing of Tenancy Agreement.
Rent collection: £45.00 (+ vat) per month. Payment due month in advance.
Let and managed: 5% ( + vat). Payable in full at the start of the Tenancy. Includes a scheduled visit one per six months.
Rent Guarantee: £90.00 ( + IPT 10%). Payable at the start of the Tenancy
Preparation of Tenancy and/or Contract Agreement: £100.00 (+ vat). Payment due on instruction.
Tenants Deposit (Let Only): £50.00 (+.vat). Should you require us to place the deposit with the DPS. Payment due on signing of Tenancy.
Renewal of Existing Tenancy: £60.00 (+ vat). Payment due on instruction.
Re Referencing: £30.00 (+ vat) per person. Payment due on instruction.
Withdrawal from tenancy agreement after instructing us to proceed: £150.00 (+ vat)
Preparation of documentation for Court/Tribunal: £60.00.(+ vat) Payment due on request.
Attendance of Court/Tribunal: £280.00 (+ vat)- Half day. £480.00 (+ vat) - Full day.
*If we arrange for any repairs to be done, we make an administrative charge as follows:
For work/repairs carried out up to £250.00.(ex.vat). Our fee is £25.00 ( + vat).
For work/repairs carried out over £250.00 (ex vat). Our fee is 10% (+ vat).
Should we need to make an unscheduled visit: £60.00 per hour (+ vat) Charged on a pro- rata basis of 15mins. Minimum charge of £15.00. ( + vat) These fees relate to visits during normal office hours Mon-Fri.
Should we need to make an unscheduled visit: £100.00 per hour (+ vat). Charged on a pro- rata basis of 15mins. Minimum charge of £25.00(+ vat). These fees relate to visits outside office hours or anytime on a Sat/Sun.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. All information is in our terms and conditons.
We are able to do viewings 7 days a week.
Due to our great success in renting out our properties, WE URGENTLY REQUIRE FURTHER PROPERTIES. Contact us without delay.
Our list of services includes:
- Visiting you at the property and providing you with a rental valuation and any other advice in regards to letting out your property.
- Using various methods (advertising, tenant?s waiting list, to let board etc...) we will locate a suitable tenant for the property and accompany them to the viewing.
- Carrying out the necessary credit checks, obtain and evaluate references.
- Prepare the tenancy agreement and arrange the necessary signature(s) from the tenant.
- Collecting a deposit which will be treated in accordance with the current legislation.
- Prepare a schedule of condition and an inventory of the property.
- Check the tenant in to the property and agree the inventory.
- Assist with the transfer of utility services (gas, water, electric & council tax) in to the tenant?s name.
- Receive rental payments in advance from the tenant and make prompt payment to you together with a detailed statement.
- Carry out an inspection of the property on a regular basis and report any issues to you.
- Arrange with you any maintenance or repairs to the property where necessary using our comprehensive list of tried and tested contractors or, alternatively, you may prefer us to use a contractor already known to you.
- Maintain contact with the existing tenant and arrange renewals of the agreement as and when necessary.
- When the tenancy ends, we will arrange check out, where the inventory is checked and schedule of condition made.
- We will make arrangements to re-let the property with the minimum vacant periods to ensure you receive the optimum return from your property.
Two weeks of Room rental eg. £500pcm = £250.00 (plus VAT)
You will require one months rent in advance
You will also require one months security deposit in advance
Check out our landlords quick guide of things you'll need to consider before renting out your property.